Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Zach <mi...@gmx.at> on 2001/10/02 23:00:02 UTC

C2: offline site generation

Hello all you cocoon spinners out there!

I have got a question in mind, where I couild not find an answer to, not in the mailinglist archive nor in the documentation.

How can the "offline site generation" of C2 be used. Imean where is it configured? I suppose in the sitemap...?
Does anyone of you have an example where I can see how it works?

Thanks in advance

Michael

RE: C2: offline site generation

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Examine run.bat/run.sh - it's here for a reason ;)
Use "run -help" for list of arguments & options.

If you are using CVS version, the easiest way to get it running is:
1. build dist
2. cd dist/cocoon*
3. run

Regards,