Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Herb Martin <He...@learnquick.com> on 2005/07/27 07:25:43 UTC

[exim] RE: Removing message/rfc822 attachments to separate files

Thanks, but this is not an Exchange setup nor any other public
folders.  Even if there were public folders here, it would be
up to me to get the files back to SpamAssassin -- easy but just
another step for me.

Much easier for me to just get them to attach them back to the
server into a Ham and Spam account there.

Of course 'easier' means I must find or write a simple file
splitter, and I am sort of jammed up for the next couple of
days, so it might be the weekend before the thing gets written
unless there is a module that does all of the real work.

BTW, it it doesn't exist (seems unlikely) this would benefit
many others.

Looks like it was right under my nose in Mail::SpamAssassin::Message.

--
Herb Martin