Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/08/10 08:38:18 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by JukkaZitting

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by JukkaZitting:
https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=173&rev2=174

  = Welcome to the Apache Jackrabbit Wiki =
  [[http://jackrabbit.apache.org/|Apache Jackrabbit]] is a project at the [[http://www.apache.org/|Apache Software Foundation]].

- We are in need of better documentation, so feel free to add to these pages as you learn more about Jackrabbit. Write access is disabled by default to prevent spam, but you can get around that by sending your wiki username to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org and asking for more access.
+ We are in need of better documentation, so feel free to add to these pages as you learn more about Jackrabbit. Write access is disabled by default to prevent spam, but you can get around that by sending your wiki username to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org and asking for more access. Someone from the AdminGroup will add you to the ContributorsGroup to grant you write access.

   * JackrabbitDevelopment