Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2021/04/21 18:53:29 UTC

More CI issues

Both GitHUb CI and Travis CI have started to report failures due to hash
mismatches for downloaded resources.

I'm not sure what is going on at this point. It doesn't seem to be
related to a faulty mirror or an incorrect download hash in
build.properties.

Still looking (although I might not make much more progress today)

Mark

Re: More CI issues

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 21/04/2021 19:53, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Both GitHUb CI and Travis CI have started to report failures due to hash
> mismatches for downloaded resources.
>
> I'm not sure what is going on at this point. It doesn't seem to be
> related to a faulty mirror or an incorrect download hash in
> build.properties.
>
> Still looking (although I might not make much more progress today)

It looks like this has resolved itself overnight. It might be related to
this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-21767

Mark