Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Anish <an...@techblue.co.uk> on 2009/06/16 17:41:55 UTC

TinyMCE - Default Style of Links (Blue and Underlined) - Problem

Hi All

I've integrated TinyMCE (v2.1.2) in my Lenya 2.0.2 application. The
editor works fine in the CMS area but in the case of anchor tags, the
color of <a> appears blue (like default style of anchor tag, underlined
and blue in color) in the editor.

I've checked all of the CSS, all the CSS are coming fine to the browser
end.

Also in the live area and outside the editor links appears fine.

Please suggest.

--
Anish Sneh
Software Engineer

Re: TinyMCE - Default Style of Links (Blue and Underlined) - Problem

Posted by Anish <an...@techblue.co.uk>.
> This is indeed the default style, so you need to explicitly add CSS.  For
> example:
>
> .mceContentBody a {
>   color: #ff0000 !important;
>   text-decoration: blink !important;
> }

Thanks Rainer, it's working now.

I just used /*!important */keyword in my CSS which overrides the default
behavior of anchor.

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@proteosys.com>.