Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/10/25 01:17:49 UTC

XA Secure Documentation

Does anyone forward/share the existing 'XA Secure' documentation, please ?

Thanking you.

With Regards
Sree

Re: XA Secure Documentation

Posted by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you, Ramesh.
This is a good start.

Thanking you.

With Regards
Sree

     On Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:36 AM, Ramesh Mani <rm...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

 Sree,

You can get it from Hortonworks documentation. check it out

http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.1-latest/bk_HDPSecure_Admin/content/ch_XA-overview.html

Regards,
Ramesh

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: XA Secure Documentation

Posted by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Balaji,
Count me in.
I propose to use TWiki for Argus/Ranger website.Benefits include easy integration with social, search, slides, etc...
Is it good enough to do it here or is there a formal proposal ?
Thanking you.

With Regards
Sree

     On Sunday, October 26, 2014 5:30 PM, Rohit Menon <rm...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

 Hi Balaji,

Not sure if you remember me, I had met you through Madhan and am interested
in helping you out with the documentation.
Let me know the next steps.

Thanks,
Rohit Menon

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 5:19 AM, Balaji Ganesan <bg...@hortonworks.com>
wrote:

> The documentation in Apache website needs to be updated. I will plan to put
> something in the next few weeks. Let me know if anyone else is interested
> in working on the docs part.
>
> On Oct 26, 2014, at 9:35 AM, Ramesh Mani <rm...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> Sree,
>
> You can get it from Hortonworks documentation. check it out
>

> http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.1-latest/bk_HDPSecure_Admin/content/ch_XA-overview.html
>
> Regards,
> Ramesh
>
> On Oct 24, 2014, at 4:17 PM, Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
> wrote:
>
> Does anyone forward/share the existing 'XA Secure' documentation, please ?
>
> Thanking you.
>
> With Regards
> Sree
>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: XA Secure Documentation

Posted by Rohit Menon <rm...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Balaji,

wrote:

> The documentation in Apache website needs to be updated. I will plan to put
> something in the next few weeks. Let me know if anyone else is interested
> in working on the docs part.
>
> On Oct 26, 2014, at 9:35 AM, Ramesh Mani <rm...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> Sree,
>
> You can get it from Hortonworks documentation. check it out
>

> http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.1-latest/bk_HDPSecure_Admin/content/ch_XA-overview.html
>
> Regards,
> Ramesh
>
> On Oct 24, 2014, at 4:17 PM, Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
> wrote:
>
> Does anyone forward/share the existing 'XA Secure' documentation, please ?
>
> Thanking you.
>
> With Regards
> Sree
>

> --