Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chatree Srichart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/28 10:48:38 UTC

What is "Accounting Quantity Total" of inventory item?

    When I create order with configuration pc (PC001) and produced it but I
can not ship it because its inventory item has the "Accounting Quantity
Total" equal zero (0).

    When I create order with tiny chrom widget (WG-5569) I can ship it
because its inventory item has the "Accounting Quantity Total" equal ten
(10).

    Can any one tell me how to change the "Accounting Quantity Total" of
inventory item of configuration pc when a order be created?

Regards

Chatree Srichart

Re: What is "Accounting Quantity Total" of inventory item?

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Chatree,

this is fixed in rev. 928662

Thanks for your report.

Jacopo

Posted by Chatree Srichart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Jacopo

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Chatree,

I recently created this new field, that stores the units of an inventory items that have beed accounted to an INVENTORY account of the GL (for LIFO/FIFO).

On Mar 28, 2010, at 10:48 AM, Chatree Srichart wrote:

>    When I create order with configuration pc (PC001) and produced it but I
> can not ship it because its inventory item has the "Accounting Quantity
> Total" equal zero (0).

This is something I have to fix; I will try to recreate the error and fix it asap and will let you know.

Jacopo