Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mario Sergio Candian <ms...@FreeBSDBrasil.Com.Br> on 2005/03/02 19:46:18 UTC

Rules SA

Hi list,

I have the SA installed in my FreeBSD server. How I can create some rules
like this:

body            PROVER_SERASACOMBR1                /serasa.com.br/
score           PROVER_SERASACOMBR1                5.0

body            PROVER_SERASACOMBR2                /SERASA/
score           PROVER_SERASACOMBR2                5.0

body            PROVER_MAMONAS1                    /MAMONAS ASSASINAS/
score           PROVER_MAMONAS1                    5.0

I need to block all emails that I receive with subject SERASA e MAMONAS
ASSASSINAS. I try with this:

body            PROVER_MAMONAS1                    /MAMONAS.*ASSASINAS/i
score           PROVER_MAMONAS1                    5.0

but doesnt work. :/

How I can do it?

Thanks for all.

Mario Sergio Candian
-
"Dreams as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today" -- James Dean

Re: Rules SA

Posted by David Velásquez <da...@conexcol.com>.
If the email you're trying to stop is really a SPAM, I suggest you sould
report it.

To report a spam, just save it without modifying it into a file, then run
command:

    spamassassin --report < thenameofthefile

...where, of course, "nameofthefile" is the name of the file you used to
save the spam message.

Another usefull things I did to improve SA effectiveness was to install
Phyzor, Razor2 and DCC to check on this databases and very important too is
to install "rulesdujour script" wich will improve your SA by downloading a
lot of mainteined rules wich SA doesn´t include originaly.

You can find "rulesdujour script" and rules set at:
http://www.exit0.us/index.php/RulesDuJourRuleSets and
http://sandgnat.com/rdj/

David A. Velásquez R.
Gerente Fundador
Conexiones Colombianas (CONEXCOL)
david@conexcol.com
http://www.conexcol.com/ - http://www.sipo.cl
Tel/Fax. (57)(4) 3122600
Cel. (57)(300) 6533517

Cra. 34 No. 7 - 157
A.A. 12137 Medellín, Ant. CO.

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.

Re: Rules SA

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
At 11:25 AM 3/2/2005, you wrote:

>Oks... I wrong.. sorry... but, I need too to block any emails with subject
>SERASA... :/ What I need to do to block it?

Depends on how you're calling SpamAssassin. SA will not block anything, it
doesn't have the capabilities to do so..

Re: Rules SA

Posted by Mario Sergio Candian <ms...@FreeBSDBrasil.Com.Br>.

Re: Rules SA

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.