Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/10/11 08:24:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r462651 - /geronimo/genesis/trunk/plugins/script-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/plugins/script/GroovyMojo.java

On 10/11/06, jdillon@apache.org <jd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: jdillon
> Date: Tue Oct 10 17:59:15 2006
> New Revision: 462651

> Log:
> Improve exception reporting
> Use delegate to allow MavenProject.getProperties() to return resolved props, since 'properties' is special in Groovy
> Add 'script' helper... not sure if there is already something similar
> Register pom alias for project

Where is the change described as 'Register pom alias for project'? I
can't seem to find it. Could you describe what it is for? It reads
quite interesting ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I dunno... I might have to come up with some more magic to get the
tck to run.

But its probably not going to be anything I would consider awesome...
unless I can figure out how to make Maven go down to the store and
buy me some beer :-P

--jason

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.