Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au> on 2012/05/24 07:02:25 UTC

RE: FW: OpenMeetings Translation OPENMEETINGS-285 Update for Chinese Language text

Maxim,

I am glad someone is awake, and wow, your responsive, I could not even complete the record and you were asking for the attachments, great !

I had issues with the Windows Clipboard, so I tried copying the new differences back into my file, hope this worked.

OPENMEETINGS-285 Update for Chinese Language text

I see there are new test for translation. At a later time I will request these be translated too.

Thanks for all,

George.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hold on with new translation, The text will be changed :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax