Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/24 03:52:22 UTC

Defining Network Driver, Sound Driver for Instances

Hi

Is that any way to define / chooce the network driver  or sound driver to
be assign to VM Instance .?

For example to do this:
qemu-kvm -soundhw es1370 -net nic -net user

Hean Seng

Re: Defining Network Driver, Sound Driver for Instances

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Instances inherit the template-level settings, during VM deployment time.
Later, while VM stopped, you can further update the settings as needed.

Best,

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Defining Network Driver, Sound Driver for Instances

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrija,

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--