Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2009/02/08 01:12:59 UTC

JIRA formatting wiki-style not working

hi,

I used some of the formatting meta-characters
(http://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=all),
but they seem not to work in TAP jira. I also cannot see the preview-button.

Is text formatting for TAP jira switched off? Is there a reason for this
(I quite like to sparely use formatting in tickets, also code-snippets
look better)?

--
 manuel aldana
 aldana@gmx.de

Re: JIRA formatting wiki-style not working

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
I think the trick is to change the Renderer of fields like Comment
from Default Text Renderer to Atlassian Wiki Renderer, as seen in this
help page:

	http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.12.3/issuefield_configuration.html
  .

It's been a while since I've done it, but I think that's all there is
to it.

Cheers,

Geoff

Posted by manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure what version of JIRA apache runs; I can look around to
see if there's an option to enable, but beyond that, it all has to go
through Apache's Infrastructure group.

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 4:12 PM, manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I used some of the formatting meta-characters
> (http://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=all),
> but they seem not to work in TAP jira. I also cannot see the preview-button.
>
> Is text formatting for TAP jira switched off? Is there a reason for this (I
> quite like to sparely use formatting in tickets, also code-snippets look
> better)?
>
> --
> manuel aldana
> aldana@gmx.de