Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Pavel Minchenkov <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/16 17:34:49 UTC

Building maven artifacts

Hi,
I'm trying to run ant task "generate-maven-artifacts" in lucene-solr
build.xml file.
But getting this error:
/home/chardex/lucene/dev/lucene/common-build.xml:312: Error deploying
artifact 'org.apache.lucene:lucene-core:jar': Error deploying artifact: File
/home/chardex/lucene/dev/lucene/build/${project.artifactId}-${project.version}.jar
does not exist

Source code is latest.
What I'm doing wrong?

"generate-maven-artifacts" works fine for solr build.xml file.

Thanks.

--
Pavel Minchenkov

RE: Building maven artifacts

Posted by "Zhang, Lisheng" <Li...@BroadVision.com>.
Hi Pavel,

I have not done this build, I sent last message based on my
experiences using ant on other projects, maybe people who
worked on maven artifacts could help?

Best regards, Lisheng

Posted by Pavel Minchenkov <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,