Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ba...@nicolaken.com> on 2002/02/12 18:48:53 UTC

Pipeline in pipeline not allowed in TreeProcessor

I'm porting a cocoon2.0dev based product to use the latest CVS version with
TreeProcessor.
But reading the sitemap, it doesn't allow directly nested <pipeline> tags.
Is this the "correct" behaviour?

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 krysalis.org@nicolaken.com
            - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Pipeline in pipeline not allowed in TreeProcessor

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@managingpartners.com>.
On Tuesday 12 February 2002 12:48 pm, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> I'm porting a cocoon2.0dev based product to use the latest CVS version with
> TreeProcessor.
> But reading the sitemap, it doesn't allow directly nested <pipeline> tags.
> Is this the "correct" behaviour?

I didn't think nested pipeline's were legal in the sitemap?
-pete

Re: Pipeline in pipeline not allowed in TreeProcessor

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I'm porting a cocoon2.0dev based product to use the latest CVS version with
> TreeProcessor.
> But reading the sitemap, it doesn't allow directly nested <pipeline> tags.

Why do you have nested <pipeline>s. Does this makes any sense? I cannot
remember we stated this a feature.

Giacomo