Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Jeremy Custenborder <jc...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/15 17:52:01 UTC

Queue for Oozie coordination mappers

Hello All,

Is it possible to run the oozie coordination mapper jobs in a
different queue than the default queue? Here is my problem. I'm
running a smaller cluster of about 10 nodes with 40 - 60 map slots.
Some of my workflows have several parallel steps so I could have 5
oozie coordination mappers running at the same time. This eats up 10%
of my map slots on mappers that really don't stress the system. I
would like to assign these mappers to a different queue than the
default. Is this possible? I'm currently running version 2.3.2-cdh3u2.

Thanks!

Re: Queue for Oozie coordination mappers

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Jeremy,

Nop, as Mohammad pointed out it as to be in the config section of  each
action.

Thanks.

Alejandro

Posted by Jeremy Custenborder <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Jeremy,

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jeremy,
Can you please try adding "oozie.launcher.mapred.queue.name" property with the new queue name in configuration section of each action in workflow.xml ?
Regards,
Mohammad