Posted to general@db.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2002/05/07 20:13:19 UTC

Torque 3.0 beta 2 released

The changes in Torque 3.0 beta 2 consist mostly of cross database
compatible SQL generation, query API enhancements, and bug fixes.
There was also a more major change to increase the Collections API
friendliness of Torque, which results in minor API incompatibilities
for those who were using implementation instead of interface to
manipulate the collections returned by Torque.  Reported speed
improvements from use of the non-sync'd ArrayList implementation have
been impressive, and general API interoperability has been increased
significantly.

In addition to all the usual suspects (and some new faces), this
release owes special thanks to Jeff Schnitzer for the long awaited
Vector to List conversion, and to Eric Dobbs for merging in plethora
of contributions from the Torque user and developer community.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/torque/release/3.0-b2/

Re: Torque 3.0 beta 2 released

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com>.
Hello.

I would very much like to use the newest torque, but I need to use in in
the context of turbine.  Right now I am using the tdk version 2.1

I tried a couple of times to upgrade my torque, but was not successful.

Is it possible to still use the tdk 2.1 and upgrade the torque
component?  If so, any docs would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Phillip

Re: Torque 3.0 beta 2 released

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com>.