Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Bogeblad Mattias <Ma...@modul1.se> on 2008/05/29 08:49:29 UTC

Approximate status for an evaluation?

Hi all and thanks for the effort on the project.

I manage an open source portal/cms-hybrid called InfoGlue and we use
Pluto 1 for the portlet support. We would like to start implement Pluto
2.0 or at least prepare to implement it.

My question is not when you will release 2.0(which you are pretty sick
of answering I guess) but rather: is the code in such a state that the
basic features works well enough for us to build and test integrating it
ourselves in our platform or is the code to far from complete for it to
be a viable test?

Regards

Mattias Bogeblad