Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org> on 2002/06/19 14:43:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release vote for JXPath 1.0 - one more time

I'd like to call for a release vote on JXPath 1.0 again.  During the final
test of the JXPath 1.0 release candidate we uncovered a couple of minor
issues and fixed them.  Therefore, I had to make another build.  I am sorry
about that.

The new release candidate build is at the same place

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-jxpath/v1.0

+1 (this is my vote)

In order for the vote to pass, we need 2 more +1 votes from committers on
the project (assuming there are no -1's)

Thank you,

Dmitri

Reminder: [VOTE] Release vote for JXPath 1.0

Posted by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org>.
Please, don't forget to check out the candidate JXPath 1.0 release build.
It needs one more vote.

Thank you,

- Dmitri

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [VOTE] Release vote for JXPath 1.0 - one more time

Posted by co...@covalent.net.