Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2003/09/09 21:29:26 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_include.c

* trawick@apache.org wrote:

>   Modified:    modules/filters mod_include.c
>   Log:
>   void * can't be used as a function pointer without casting

doh, really? Good to know ;-)

Thanks, nd

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_include.c

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net>.
André Malo wrote:
> * trawick@apache.org wrote:
>

>>  Modified:    modules/filters mod_include.c
>>  Log:
>>  void * can't be used as a function pointer without casting
>

> doh, really? Good to know ;-)

unfortunately this is one of a few common issues we hit from time to
time that gcc doesn't catch, at least with the flags we use with
--enable-maintainer-mode...  maybe some experimentation in that area
would be useful

some of the vendor compilers puke with assigning void * to function *...