Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by "Yadav, Harish" <hy...@live.unc.edu> on 2019/06/05 18:01:27 UTC

cTAKES UMLSUserApprover permission denied

Hi All,

I have been trying to process few text records from cTAKES. I am using the AggregatePlainTextFastUMLSProcessor as Analysis Engine but while initialization of cTAKES I am getting the below exception of UMLSUserApprover permission denied. I have checked the same username and password on UMLS website and I am able to login to the website successfully. Any pointer will be of great help.

Exception:
[cid:image001.png@01D51BA7.28322140]

Regards,
Harish.

RE: cTAKES UMLSUserApprover permission denied [EXTERNAL]

Posted by "Yadav, Harish" <hy...@live.unc.edu>.
Hi  Tim,

Thank you very much for responding.

I am setting the password with the help of runctakesCPE.bat and I have checked that there is no newline or non-printing character.

Below is the code in the file where I have put the "set" command. Also, I have put my usename and password at the place of "CHANGE_ME" in the file sno_rx_16ab.xml in the location resources\org\apache\ctakes\dictionary \lookup\fast. The snapshot for sno_rx_16ab.xml, and the command prompt after executing runctakesCPE.bat is also shown below. Please let me know if any other information/log would be helpful, I could provide the same.

runctakesCPE.bat file:

[cid:image002.png@01D51D85.DECA8D90]

Execution of runctakesCPE.bat and complete Command Prompt logs:

[cid:image003.png@01D51D87.5EE0D100]
[cid:image004.png@01D51D87.E500C100]
[cid:image005.png@01D51D87.E500C100]
[cid:image006.png@01D51D88.462D0150]

Snapshot of sno_rx_16ab.xml :
[cid:image007.png@01D51D89.BF9CFF80]

Regards,
Harish Yadav.

Is it possible there is a newline or some other non-printing character that snuck into the username/password field of your xml configuration file/bash variable?
Tim

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Is it possible there is a newline or some other non-printing character that snuck into the username/password field of your xml configuration file/bash variable?
Tim

I have been trying to process few text records from cTAKES. I am using the AggregatePlainTextFastUMLSProcessor as Analysis Engine but while initialization of cTAKES I am getting the below exception of UMLSUserApprover permission denied. I have checked the same username and password on UMLS website and I am able to login to the website successfully. Any pointer will be of great help.

Exception:
[cid:image001.png@01D51D75.FDA425B0]

Regards,
Harish.