Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by th...@materna.de on 2001/02/19 12:20:10 UTC

Q: is there a Streaming-Server (RTSP,RTP) as a sibbling project t o Apache and Tomcat?

Hello,
 is there a Streaming-Server (RTSP,RTP) as a sibbling project
to Apache and Tomcat? If not, it could be a good idea ;)
Thomas Nagel
--
Thomas Nagel, Research Engineer
MATERNA Information & Communications

Re: Q: is there a Streaming-Server (RTSP,RTP) as a sibbling project t o Apache and Tomcat?

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> wrote:

> Jakarta != Sourceforge

Agreed ! :)

    Pier

Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <ma...@betaversion.org>

Re: Q: is there a Streaming-Server (RTSP,RTP) as a sibbling project t o Apache and Tomcat?

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/19/01 3:20 AM, "thomas.nagel@materna.de" <th...@materna.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
> is there a Streaming-Server (RTSP,RTP) as a sibbling project
> to Apache and Tomcat? If not, it could be a good idea ;)
> Thomas Nagel

Peter's response was: if you have an itch scratch it.

My response is:

If you have a project with a community and a nice code base, we might be
interested in hosting it here.

Jakarta != Sourceforge

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous
<http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/> && <http://java.apache.org/turbine/>

Re: Q: is there a Streaming-Server (RTSP,RTP) as a sibbling project to Apache and Tomcat?

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 12:20  19/2/01 +0100, thomas.nagel@materna.de wrote:
>Hello,
> is there a Streaming-Server (RTSP,RTP) as a sibbling project
>to Apache and Tomcat? If not, it could be a good idea ;)

If you have an itch then scratch it ;)
Cheers,

Pete