Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Velmurugan Dhakshnamoorthy <dv...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/13 01:07:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.4.25 Reverse Proxy - Stop and Start

Dear All,
I am using Apache 2.4.25 as a reverse proxy server and my back-end server
is weblogic.
I have specified multiple virtual host with different port in httpd.conf

How do I stop and start individual port and virtual host via apachectl -k
stop.

Is there anyway you restart the specific port rather than complete apache.

Regards,
Vel

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.4.25 Reverse Proxy - Stop and Start

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Velmurugan Dhakshnamoorthy
<dv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I stop and start individual port and virtual host via apachectl -k
> stop.
>
> Is there anyway you restart the specific port rather than complete apache.

No, you can't do either of those in Apache.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com