Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by fish2 <dw...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/11 14:56:52 UTC

Read the FAQ?

Nice - I click on the "FAQ" link in the Geronimo console, and I get sent to
http://geronimo.apache.org/faq.html, a page entirely filled with broken
links.

Open source is such a rathole.  Maybe geronimo will be ready for prime time
in 2023...I'll be sure to check back.

Re: Read the FAQ?

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Best regards,
Vamsi