Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2015/08/03 17:28:26 UTC

[REPORT] jUDDI

August 2015 Report for the jUDDI project

jUDDI (pronounced "Judy") is an open source Java implementation of the
Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI v3)
specification for (Web) Services. The jUDDI project includes Scout.
Scout is an implementation of the JSR 93 - Java API for XML Registries
1.0 (JAXR).

jUDDI
- Low traffic on the mailing lists this quarter.
- 3.3 Released July 15, 2015

Scout
- No release this period, not really any development took place.
- Very low volume of JAXR related questions on the mailing list.

Last PMC addition and new committer April 3, 2013 (Alex O'Ree)
Last Release jUDDI-3.3.0, July 15, 2015

There are no issues that require the boards attention at this time.

Re: [REPORT] jUDDI

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
Atousa

Re: [REPORT] jUDDI