Posted to users@jena.apache.org by ro...@tiscali.it on 2021/12/16 12:13:14 UTC

OpenJdk, AdoptOpenJDK

Hi,
I would like to upgrade to the OpenJdk version of Java.
have always used the Oracle Java one on older versions of Jena.
For Jena
4.3.1 there may be contraindications to using OpenJdk or AdoptOpenJDK?

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 70 hai 70 GB in 4G, minuti illimitati e 100 SMS a soli 7,99€ al mese http://tisca.li/Smart70

Re: OpenJdk, AdoptOpenJDK

Posted by Andrii Berezovskyi <an...@kth.se>.
Hi,

I am running 4.3.1 on OpenJDK 11 from Ubuntu 20.04 LTS repositories without any problems so far: https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/openjdk-11-jdk

Cheers,
Andrew

Re: OpenJdk, AdoptOpenJDK

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 16/12/2021 12:13, robert.barry@tiscali.it wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to upgrade to the OpenJdk version of Java.
> have always used the Oracle Java one on older versions of Jena.
> For Jena
> 4.3.1 there may be contraindications to using OpenJdk or AdoptOpenJDK?

The project builds and tests on OpenJDK on the ASF build server [*].

(I use OpenJDK - Ubuntu apt install)

     Andy

[*] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Jena/