Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> on 2013/09/19 02:54:24 UTC

test-patch precommit build is broken due to some SVN issue?

The last 5 builds have failed due to some SVN issue:
https://builds.apache.org/job/oozie-trunk-precommit-build/792/console

I checked and SVN seems to be working so it must be something wrong with
the build itself or the machine?

thanks
- Robert

Re: test-patch precommit build is broken due to some SVN issue?

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Tucu/Mohammad,
    Can one of you modify the jenkins configuration so that it runs only on
either hadoop or ubuntu nodes in https://builds.apache.org/computer/

Regards,
Rohini

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.aditya@gmail.com