Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rui Zhang <Ru...@comlab.ox.ac.uk> on 2004/05/03 20:33:40 UTC

Modify request in a Vavle?

Hi there,

  Is it possible to modify the content of a request (say, the SOAP
message it carries) in a Tomcat valve? I was hoping to embed some info
into the SOAP message and thus pass it to the subsequent Axis environment......

  I had a look at the Request structure Tomcat valve captures, but
couldn't find any convenient way to achieve the above. Can any one give me
some suggestions?

  Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Rui

Re:(ID-number: 286605) Re: Modify request in a Vavle?

Posted by op...@opera.com.
Dear Tomcat Users List,

The Support Request you submitted to Opera Premium Support with
the Title of "Re: Modify request in a Vavle?" has been given the following ID-number:

        286605

Please include the ID-number in the subject line if you want to reply to
this e-mail.

-------------------------

Information below are for registered Opera users only:

Please use the below URL if you wish to view the Support
Request again:

        https://support.opera.no/bin/customer?a=286605+201555+xktppbuv

--
Sincerely Yours,
Customer Service Department

Copyright Opera Software - © All rights reserved.

Re: Modify request in a Vavle?

Posted by Rui Zhang <Ru...@comlab.ox.ac.uk>.
Sorry, is it possible to provide a Wrapper around the captured request and
do some processing while the request content is retieved from the
associated InputStream?

Thanks again,

Rui