Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Nadine Savoy <ns...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/03 18:18:43 UTC

[AOO-Templates]

Hello, I just paid for my 14 days for $0.95 and I cannot access my resume it keep sending me to the payment page and the payment has already gone through my bank.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Posted by jonathon <to...@gmail.com>.
On 11/03/2017 06:18 PM, Nadine Savoy wrote:

> Hello, I just paid for my 14 days for $0.95 and I cannot access my resume it keep sending me to the payment page and the payment has already gone through my bank.

Whilst the majority of templates distributed via the AOo repistory are
gratis, there are some that must be paid for, and thus linked to a third
party site. Issues with those templates can only be resolved by going to
the third party vendor in question.

Thus,
a) Who did you make the payment to?
b) What is the URL of the site that you made the payment at?
will point you to the questionable third party vendor in question.

jonathon