Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Sbf xyz <oc...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/24 12:33:25 UTC

GSOC 2016 : Zeppelin 684

Hello. I have submitted the draft of my proposal . Mentors please have a
look when possible and let me know so i can make appropriate corrections
and submit final pdf.
I submitted a little bit late because i was surveying various available
datasets and trying out more in zeppelin and spark.
Thanks.

Re: GSOC 2016 : Zeppelin 684

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

glad to hear you are interested.
If you could introduce yourself here, I'll be happy to add you to the
project wiki [1]

 1.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZEPPELIN/Google+Summer+Of+Code+2016

--