Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/09 05:00:55 UTC

Anyone could help look into BV tck issues when upgrading the tck to 1.0.6.GA?

I tried the latest BV tck 1.0.6.GA with the latest 3.0-beta branch build,
but hit 19 failures, and I reported to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6346, is there anyone who
has the best knowledge of Bean Validation integration could help look into
those issues?

The tck logs are attached in the jira there.

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest

Re: Anyone could help look into BV tck issues when upgrading the tck to 1.0.6.GA?

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
Finally make 0.4 release works for Geronimo 3.0-beta branch... but need
more testing.

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn