Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2012/10/19 01:41:35 UTC

Documenting sensor variance in our docs

I've had some conversations with people on twitter along the lines of

"yo my accelerometer values being returned are within 5-10% of what the
docs say they should return. Am I doing something wrong?"

Should we document this variance, or defer to platform docs? Thoughts?

Re: Documenting sensor variance in our docs

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
That's what I'm thinking, maybe a note in the docs that says +/- 10% or
something

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Do all platforms document this variance? I'm for it being in our docs
(with a link for "read more" to the platform docs)