Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by VERMEULEN Olivier <Ol...@murex.com> on 2018/02/06 11:01:35 UTC

Broker-J and database configuration

Hello,

When the Java broker fails to connect to the database I get an error in the logs but the broker keeps starting normally and is considered as "ready " in the end...
You can check the log file attached. I reproduced the problem by specifying a wrong derby database in the configuration.

Thanks,
Olivier

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.

Re: Broker-J and database configuration

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Olivier,

I'll review the changes