Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Bertuzzi, Armando [Nervianoms]" <Ar...@nervianoms.com> on 2010/03/31 09:36:40 UTC

Executing "Copy Project" command returns incomplete project structure

Using the "Copy Project" function of the ofBiz Project Manager module
(Project > Project Summary) I experience the following weird results:
A new Project is created with the Phases and Tasks, however
1) Phases lose their Sequence numbering
2) Tasks lose their Sequence numbering
3) Task Description is lost and Project name appears as task description
instead
4) Task Dependencies are not copied
5) Task Skill Standards are not copied (a single record with "Not
Applicable" Skill Type is copied with Estimated Duration value only)
6) Attempting to find a Project's tasks using the Find task function
(Projects > Tasks ) and specifying the new Project name (changed after
copying) no task is returned. Tasks are found by the Find task function
only after Task information have been modified (e.g. change task name).
Is there a way to overcome this ?
Many thanks in advance for your help,
Armando

Re: Admin reset a UserLogin password