Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Damien Fontaine <df...@rosebud.fr> on 2010/11/25 10:06:34 UTC

MoreLikeThis and two field in mlt.fl

Hello,

I have a problem with MoreLikeThis on Solr 1.4.1. I can't put two field
on mlt.fl.
Example : text and title, only text is in interestingTerms

/Damien

Re: MoreLikeThis and two field in mlt.fl

Posted by Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>.
On 11/25/2010 10:06 AM, Damien Fontaine wrote:
> I have a problem with MoreLikeThis on Solr 1.4.1. I can't put two field
> on mlt.fl.
> Example : text and title, only text is in interestingTerms

It should work. My guess is that the terms from the title simply don't
make the cut due to mlt.mintf, which is often set so that only terms
appearing multiple times are considered.

HTH,
Jens