Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com> on 2022/04/21 03:38:48 UTC

Specifying minimum jdk in module manifest

I seem to recall seeing that the min jdk can be specified in a module
manifest. I can't find that info now; it was probably in the discussion
about what version of the jdk is required to run NB.

I may want

    https://bits.netbeans.org/13/javadoc/org-openide-modules/org/openide/modules/doc-files/api.html

can't find it.

The old binaries are around (thanks). What about the docs?

-ernie

Looking around the apidesign website, and other place. On
bits.netbeans.org/ keep running into the transition message.

Re: Specifying minimum jdk in module manifest

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022, 04:42 Ernie Rael, <er...@raelity.com> wrote:

> An example in the repository would be great.

The java.disco module is one - requires JDK 11 (as well as using release 11)

Neil

Re: Specifying minimum jdk in module manifest

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.