Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by eyun <ey...@microrapid.com> on 2012/11/12 04:36:22 UTC

Re: how to sort the solr suggester's result

anyone can help to tell me where is my mistake?

eyun

From: eyun
Date: 2012-11-12 11:24
To: solr-user-subscribe
Subject: how to sort the solr suggester's result
following is my config , it suggests words well .
i want to get a sorted result when it suggest, so i added a transformer , it will add a tab(\t) separated float weight string
to the end of the Suggestion field , but the suggestion result still does't sorted correctly.

my suggest result( note the red rectangle is the weight)

schema.xml

<field name="Suggestion" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

solrconfig.xml

 <searchComponent class="solr.SpellCheckComponent" name="suggest">
        <lst name="spellchecker">
            <str name="name">suggest</str>
            <str name="field">Suggestion</str>
            <str name="classname">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.Suggester</str>
            <str name="lookupImpl">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.tst.TSTLookup</str>
            <!-- <float name="threshold">0.0001</float> -->
            <str name="spellcheckIndexDir">spellchecker</str>
            <str name="comparatorClass">freq</str>
            <str name="buildOnCommit">true</str>

        </lst>
    </searchComponent>
    <requestHandler class="org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler"
                    name="/suggest">
        <lst name="defaults">
            <str name="spellcheck">true</str>
            <str name="spellcheck.dictionary">suggest</str>
            <str name="spellcheck.count">10</str>
            <str name="spellcheck.onlyMorePopular">true</str>
            <str name="spellcheck.collate">true</str>
        </lst>
        <arr name="components">
            <str>suggest</str>
        </arr>
    </requestHandler>

eyun

Re: how to sort the solr suggester's result

Posted by akhilendrajha <ak...@gmail.com>.
Even i want to do the same thing.
How did you do it?