Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Gilles FILIPPINI <Gi...@edf.fr> on 2000/02/18 10:00:37 UTC

Réf. : Re: Xerces-C 1.0.1 - Solaris 2.6 - Bus error

Yes !

OK, I downloaded the 1.1.0.d05 sources and it works fine, now.
Thanks again.

- Gilles.

aruna1@hyperreal.org sur 17/02/2000 19:45:00
Pour :	xerces-dev@xml.apache.org@hub
cc :	 (ccc : Gilles FILIPPINI/SEPTEN/DE/EDFGDF/FR)
Objet :	Re: Xerces-C 1.0.1 - Solaris 2.6 - Bus error

I just now tried your sample and it works fine with the latest codebase. I
 didn't change any of your code except the
parameters of TreeWalker.  Infact there had been lot of changes in TreeWalker
 and NodeIterator stuff so in case you're using
any of those it'd be advisable to extract the source from cvs and rebuilt it.

Thanks,
Arundhati

Gilles FILIPPINI wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I encountered a strange Bus Error problem while using Xerces C++ 1.0.1 lib
 with Solaris 2.6.
<snip/>