Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Ciramella, Edward" <EC...@emptoris.com> on 2003/01/17 19:55:40 UTC

What's industry standard?

Is there any place where I can find this out?  I'm pulling together a
recommendation to move to an ant build process (I don't want to talk about
it), is there somewhere I can go that says that, explicitly?

Re: What's industry standard?

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
the ant-in-anger doc in your ant distro talks about it, and then the gump
http://jakarta.apache.org/gump demonstrates how ant and other tools are used
to rebuild and retest all the open source java stuff every day