Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2008/08/03 02:35:44 UTC

Re: New assembly for Hibernate end users

On Jul 29, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:

> I modified openejb assembly to add a new profile "hibernate".
> It helps creating a new packaging using Hibernate JPA provider.

We'd have to figure out something clever to offer this.  We can't ship
Hibernate using ASF hardware because it's LGPL.

One clever trick might be for there to be an "install hiberate"
command line option for the standalone assembly that downloads the
right jars on the spot and possibly deletes OpenJPA.

-David

Re: New assembly for Hibernate end users

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thats a pretty neat idea

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: New assembly for Hibernate end users

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.