Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Philippe PITHON <pp...@sigal.fr> on 2004/01/09 09:37:06 UTC

renderer postscript : border painting

FOP 0.20.5

in postscript generation I encounter an problem

it's a document with many tables, there are invisible border

on the 1st page the border are invisible

it's OK,

but on the following pages, the border are painting !

known problem?

a solution?

RE : RE : renderer postscript : border painting

Posted by Philippe PITHON <pp...@sigal.fr>.
Hello !

I modified PSRenderer and that functions!!!

Thank you very much!

Posted by Philippe PITHON <pp...@sigal.fr>.
Hello !

you will find, in enclosure, a small sample

Philippe Pithon

Objet�: Re: renderer postscript : border painting

Not a known problem (or I forgot about it). Please post a small sample
FO document that shows the problem. I may be able to point you to the
right place in PSRenderer.

On 09.01.2004 09:37:06 Philippe PITHON wrote:
> FOP 0.20.5
> in postscript generation I encounter an problem
> it's a document with many tables, there are invisible border
> on the 1st page the border are invisible
> it's OK,
> but on the following pages, the border are painting !
> known problem?
> a solution?

Jeremias Maerki

Re: renderer postscript : border painting

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Not a known problem (or I forgot about it). Please post a small sample
FO document that shows the problem. I may be able to point you to the
right place in PSRenderer.

On 09.01.2004 09:37:06 Philippe PITHON wrote:
> FOP 0.20.5
> in postscript generation I encounter an problem
> it's a document with many tables, there are invisible border
> on the 1st page the border are invisible
> it's OK,
> but on the following pages, the border are painting !
> known problem?
> a solution?

Jeremias Maerki