Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Straube <cl...@catify.com> on 2010/12/20 10:52:18 UTC

Camel 2.6 Routing Slip headerName element for Spring

Hi,

in 2.6 I miss the 'headerName' attribute in the routing slip definition.
Is there now a convention, or how can I implement this pattern in
Spring? In the Java DSL there is still this attribute...

Thanks in advance - Claus

<xs:complexType name="routingSlipDefinition">
<xs:complexContent>
<xs:extension base="tns:noOutputExpressionNode">
<xs:sequence/>
<xs:attribute name="uriDelimiter" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:attribute name="ignoreInvalidEndpoints" type="xs:boolean"/>
</xs:extension>
</xs:complexContent>
</xs:complexType>

Re: Camel 2.6 Routing Slip headerName element for Spring

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Check the unit tests in camel-spring, for example SpringRoutingSlipTest

--
Claus Ibsen