Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by fawad <fa...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/19 20:16:40 UTC

Unsubscribing from newsletters

Hello
i have mistakenly subscribed to your mailing list.
although i am not a developer but i believe that i am subscribed to your
developers mailing list. kindly please help me unsubscribe my self from
your newsletter. because i am receiving at least twenty emails per day.
here are email addresses i am receiving email from
bugzilla@apache.org
thanks
Fawad Lalzad

Re: Unsubscribing from newsletters

Posted by "tj@apache.org" <tj...@apache.org>.
On 11/19/2011 14:16, fawad wrote:
> Hello
> i have mistakenly subscribed to your mailing list.
> although i am not a developer but i believe that i am subscribed to your
> developers mailing list. kindly please help me unsubscribe my self from
> your newsletter. because i am receiving at least twenty emails per day.
> here are email addresses i am receiving email from
> bugzilla@apache.org
> thanks
> Fawad Lalzad

as the fastest way.