Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/08/21 15:54:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new PMC: JinChao Shuai

Hello, community,
The Project Management Committee(PMC) of Apache APISIX has vote passed and
invited JinChao Shuai to be a PMC member. We are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Congratulations JinChao Shuai and welcome to join us.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new PMC: JinChao Shuai

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org>.
Congratulations JinChao Shuai

^_^

--

*MembPhis*
My GitHub: https://github.com/membphis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new PMC: JinChao Shuai

Posted by JinChao Shuai <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks, everyone.

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2020年8月21日周五 下午11:54写道:

> Hello, community,
> The Project Management Committee(PMC) of Apache APISIX has vote passed and
> invited JinChao Shuai to be a PMC member. We are pleased to announce that
> he has accepted.
>
> Congratulations JinChao Shuai and welcome to join us.
>
> Thanks,
> Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
> Twitter: _WenMing

Janko