Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/11 19:21:38 UTC

streamresponse eventlink

Hi,

I would like to know if there are some problems to get a file by
streamresponse if an eventlink has many context parameters.
I have an eventlink with one parameter returning a StreamResponse that
works perfectly well.
I used the same thing on another page, but with 3 param context and the
download doesn't work, and I don't see why....

Re: streamresponse eventlink

Posted by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com>.
OK, I didn't changed anything in my code, and now the download works...

There's is now just the naming problem.

Posted by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com>.
another problem,

Posted by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com>.