Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2001/12/18 11:04:25 UTC

Status of xmldb Protocol?

Hi Team,

what's the status of the xmldb protocol currently checked into the HEAD?

If it is working, what about adding the protocol to the cocoon.xconf?
If it needs some more work, we should move it to the scratchpad directory.

Carsten

RE: Status of xmldb Protocol?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Carsten,
>
> We had a VOTE sometime ago about this:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=100824080301449&w=4:

> default
> lot
> the
> this
> possibly
> <snip/>
>
> The results are: 6 people for adding xmldb.jar, and 5 people for
> removing XML:DB generators, with John Morrison saying that "I *believe*
> people are using this...".

Ah, yes, now I remember!

> So I guess we should proceed with adding XML:DB protocol and deprecate
> XML:DB generators. Does it make any sense?

+1

Carsten

RE: Status of xmldb Protocol?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.