Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mike Baschky <mb...@go-integral.com> on 2006/09/21 18:15:39 UTC

iis integration with ofbiz

Has anyone been successful in integrating/fronting ofbiz (using the
embedded tomcat) with IIS lately? The stuff on the old wiki is not
helping me nor am I finding much in the news groups. The basics of
integrating iis with a vinilla copy of tomcat are pretty straight
forward but it's not really clear to me how one would go about this with
ofbiz's embedded version. Any advice on how to do this would be greatly
appreciated.

Mike

RE: iis integration with ofbiz

Posted by cjhowe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
Mike,
Were you successful in IIS integration?  If so, what tutorial or steps did
you use?

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg108297.html