Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Matteo Caprari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/13 18:20:33 UTC

openid 1.1 authentication handler

Hi.

I've released an authentication handler that adds support for
authenticating with openid 1.1.
It works but needs to be stressed a bit.

Source and readme:
http://github.com/mcaprari/couchdb-openid

blogged (copied the readme):
http://caprazzi.net/posts/openid-authentication-handler-for-couchdb/

cheers
--
:Matteo Caprari
matteo.caprari@gmail.com

Re: openid 1.1 authentication handler

Posted by Matteo Caprari <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

As suggested by chris on the user list, it could be interesting to
integrate the openid handler
in the couch.

I guess before going any further there should be some discussion here
and I'll probably need some suggestions about code guidelines and
prepping the makefiles.

I should also mention that the goal is to have the couch work both as
openid "client" and endpoint.

cheers

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.

--