Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Luiz Flavio Fernandes <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 18:18:11 UTC

[users@httpd] Seeting apache to force DNS resolution to localhost

Hi,

I'm setting up a Wordpress instalation using a proxy frontend.

The blogs DNS point to the proxy frontend, and then it requests the data
from our apache backend with the wordpress instalation.

I have a problem that, wordpress makes other requests to the wordpress
domains, and it goes to our proxy frontend and then it goes to our backend
again, making a few loops.

Right now im forcing every wordpress domain i have on my server hosts, but
that way i have to add it manualy after every new blog i create and the
restart my apache webserver.

Is there any configuration i can set up on my apache configuratio to force
local domains resolutions using wildcards?

Thanks in advance.