Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/19 16:07:35 UTC

How to apply these patches

I know how to make these patches that include things like svn rm's,
but I don't know how to apply them. I just reverted some changes and
want to reapply, can someone please clue me in?

Re: How to apply these patches

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On Saturday 19 December 2009 16:15:46 Drew Farris wrote:
> Gang, should the wiki
> (http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/howtocontribute.html) be updated to
> include -E?

Sure*.

Isabel

* The wiki is open for edits by anyone. All you need is a wiki account which
you can create without being a committer.

--
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xm...@spaceboyz.net>

Re: How to apply these patches

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I suppose this is why some projects prefer lazy consensus :-)

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.
Benson,