Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by JoCosti <jo...@steria.com> on 2007/11/08 18:48:12 UTC

[Newbie] problem : No binding factory for namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/ registered

Hi all,

I'm working on a web service client migration from jax-rpc to jax-ws using
cxf.
Everything was working fine with the jax-rpc client thus I know that the ws
is ok.
Note that this is a secure ws so the client must give a user/passwor and
having a trustStore (at least with jax-rpc, this was the way of configuring
security)

Ok, first thing done was to generate the client using cxf-codegen-plugin
maven plugin, well there was some strange exception with message "method
annotated by @PostConstruct throws exception when invoked " but since the
code was generated I have continued ...

The ws client must be a secured one, after looking at some docs, I have
added a cxf.xml configuration file to set some user/password (the truststore
is set programmatically).

here's the cxf.xml file used :

	xmlns:sec="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security"
xmlns:http="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
	xsi:schemaLocation="
          http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security
          http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/security.xsd
          http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration
          http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd
          http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">

	<http:conduit
name="{http://anpe.fr/DirectoryServices/}StructureServicesSoap.http-conduit">
		<http:authorization>
			<sec:UserName>_svc_ws_test</sec:UserName>
			<sec:Password>password</sec:Password>
		</http:authorization>
		<http:tlsClientParameters
secureSocketProtocol="SSL"></http:tlsClientParameters>
	</http:conduit>
</beans>

When running the ws client the following exception occurs:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:240)
	at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:94)
	at
fr.anpe.directoryservices.StructureServices.getStructureServicesSoap(StructureServices.java:59)
	at
fr.anpe.sapiens.services.structures.StructureServicesImpl.getStructureServicesWebServiceProxy(StructureServicesImpl.java:189)
	at
fr.anpe.sapiens.services.structures.StructureServicesImpl.getMailAddress(StructureServicesImpl.java:84)
	at
fr.anpe.sapiens.services.structures.StructureServicesTest.testGetMailAddress(StructureServicesTest.java:51)
	at
	at
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUnit3TestReference.java:128)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.createEndpoints(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:170)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.create(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:155)
	at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractEndpointFactory.java:83)
	at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientFactoryBean.create(ClientFactoryBean.java:50)
	at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxyFactoryBean.create(ClientProxyFactoryBean.java:82)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.createPort(ServiceImpl.java:320)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:238)
	... 21 more
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointException
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointImpl.createBinding(EndpointImpl.java:130)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointImpl.<init>(EndpointImpl.java:80)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsEndpointImpl.<init>(JaxWsEndpointImpl.java:66)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.createEndpoint(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:152)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.createEndpoints(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:166)
	... 27 more
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.BusException: No binding factory for namespace
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/ registered.
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManagerImpl.getBindingFactory(BindingFactoryManagerImpl.java:78)
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointImpl.createBinding(EndpointImpl.java:127)
	... 31 more

It seems to be a problem of binding factory ... but I have really no idea
what the problem could be, this is where I need some help.

If you can solve the problem, then ... perfect ! but it may be a basic error
since I have little knowledge about jax-ws so any good pointers or tutorial
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Joel Costigliola

Re: [Newbie] problem : No binding factory for namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/ registered

Posted by JoCosti <jo...@steria.com>.
Hi Dan,

First of all, thanks for answering.

I'm using 2.0-incubator version as it was described in the
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/maven-integration-and-plugin.html maven doc
section  .

I have tried 2.0.2 version but Maven could not find codegen plugin, the
problem comes from the "maven pom configuration" section which omits the
maven incubating plugin repository (only the snapshot one is defined !) I
will update the doc.

I have regenerated the ws client, and I'm facing now the following exception
:

11:25:21,246 [main] INFO  support.DefaultListableBeanFactory  -
Pre-instantiating singletons in
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@89ec59:
defining beans
[cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,org.apache.cxf.workqueue.WorkQueueManager,org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.headers.HeaderManager,org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.customEditorConfigurer,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.binding.xml.XMLBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPTransportFactory,{http://anpe.fr/DirectoryServices/}StructureServicesSoap.http-conduit];
root of factory hierarchy
9 nov. 2007 11:25:22
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromWSDL
INFO: Creating Service {http://anpe.fr/DirectoryServices/}StructureServices
from WSDL:
file:/D:/bea_dev/SocleSapiens/StructureServices/src/main/resources/structureservices.wsdl
11:26:31,137 [main] INFO  structures.StructureServicesImpl  - Client web
service StructureServices initialisé
9 nov. 2007 11:26:42 org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.interceptors.HolderOutInterceptor.handleMessage(HolderOutInterceptor.java:95)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:254)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:205)
	at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
	at $Proxy31.getMailAddress(Unknown Source)
[...]

The service I'm calling looks like this (copied from generated code) :

@ResponseWrapper(targetNamespace = "http://anpe.fr/DirectoryServices/",
className = "fr.anpe.directoryservices.GetMailAddressResponse", localName =
"GetMailAddressResponse")
@RequestWrapper(targetNamespace = "http://anpe.fr/DirectoryServices/",
className = "fr.anpe.directoryservices.GetMailAddress", localName =
"GetMailAddress")
@WebResult(targetNamespace = "http://anpe.fr/DirectoryServices/", name =
"GetMailAddressResult")
@WebMethod(action = "http://anpe.fr/DirectoryServices/GetMailAddress",
operationName = "GetMailAddress")
public java.lang.String getMailAddress(
    @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://anpe.fr/DirectoryServices/", name =
"applicationName")
    java.lang.String applicationName,
    @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://anpe.fr/DirectoryServices/", name =
"code")
     java.lang.String code
);

It takes 2 string as parameter and return one, it can't be any simpler, I
have really no idea of what could be wrong ...
Any help would be very welcome.

Kind regards,

Joel

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.